Power cord for SRVS1060G15M SRVS1060G17M SRVE1070G15M SRVE1070G17M SRVF1070G17D SRVF1080G17D, Resistance VR Striker Enforcer Fury series.
- Product SKU: NAC-POC-P655RP6-G
- Order within
Thank you for visiting and shopping at AUS IT Tech Direct Pty Ltd. The following information sets out the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Processing your Order
- An email confirmation is sent to your e-mail address after placing your order. Please keep this e-mail as proof of your purchase.
Shipment Processing Time
- Processing time refers to the time it takes for us to prepare your order for shipping.
- After your payment is authorised and verified, all orders are processed within 1-2 Days. We will contact you for some reason if there are any delays.
- However, some orders may ship within as few as 1 day and some may take up to 7 days.
- Domestic Only AUS IT Tech Direct Pty Ltd does not ship internationally at this time. We ship domestic only – anywhere in Australia.
Shipment rates and delivery estimates
- We endeavor to get your order to you as soon as possible. Once your order is placed, an estimated delivery time will be provided to you. Delivery times are estimates and commence from the date of shipment, rather than the date of order. Delivery times are to be used as a guide only and are subject to the acceptance and approval of your order. Estimated arrival dates are not guaranteed. Weather delays and other unforeseen circumstances may impact deliver time. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we make every effort to fulfil your order.
- The order will arrive within 1 – 5 business days.
- Standard Shipping costs $10.95 for orders under $500
- Free shipping available for orders over $500
PLEASE NOTE: Free freight applies from closest warehouse to delivery address. All split orders will incur freight charges if invoice total is less than $500. Racks, chairs, desks and other oversize items 30KG or heavier do not qualify for free freight from free shipping.
- Note: Subject to placing your order before specific cut-off times.
- Business day means Monday to Friday, except holidays.
- Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Date of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, method of delivery, and the items ordered.
- Products may be delivered in separate shipments.
- When placing your order, we consider these factors when calculating the Estimated Delivery Date:
- Transit Time: The amount of time it takes your order to leave our distribution centre and arrive at the local delivery carrier.
- We will not be responsible for wrong shipping address if you provide incorrect information.
- AUS IT Tech Direct Pty Ltd aims to provide visibility and transparency throughout the shipment process. Once your order is confirmed and shipped, you will receive a link to track your package.
- All orders delivered within Australia automatically have tracking.
- If there is any damage to the packaging on delivery, contact us immediately at 1800 314 415.
Missing or Lost Package
- There are several reasons why a package gets lost or becomes a deliver exception. We’ve found that, more often that not, the package is either in the building or with a neighbour. AUS IT Tech Direct Pty Ltd politely requests that customers look in common courier hiding spots. Please take a look around and let us know if you find it. If you haven’t located your order, please contact us at 1800 314 415 to report missing or lost packages.
- If you have any questions about the delivery and shipment of your order, please see our FAQ page,https://ausittechdirect.com.au/faqs, or contact us at 1800 314 415.
Refund Policy of AUS IT Tech Direct Pty Ltd
This Refund Policy (“Policy”) applies to the following purchases on: https://ausittechdirect.com.au
- We offer refunds, repairs and replacements in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law and on the terms set out in this Refund Policy (“Policy”).
- Any benefits set out in this Policy may apply in addition to consumer’s rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
- Before making a purchase, please read this Policy so that you can understand your rights and what you can expect from us if you are not satisfied with your order.
Australian Consumer Law
Under the Australian Consumer Law:
- Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. For major failures with the service, you are entitled:
- to cancel your service contract with us; and
- to a refund for the unused portion, or to compensation for its reduced value.
- You are also entitled to choose a refund or replacement for major failures with goods. If a failure with the goods or a service does not amount to a major failure, you are entitled to have the failure rectified in a reasonable time. If this is not done you are entitled to a refund for the goods and to cancel the contract for the service and obtain a refund of any unused portion. You are also entitled to be compensated for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage from a failure in the goods or service.
- We offer refunds, repairs, and replacements in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law.
- The Australian Consumer Law provides a set of Consumer Guarantees which protect consumers when they buy products and services.
- If the Australian Consumer Law applies, then we cannot avoid the Consumer Guarantees which it provides. If there is an inconsistency between this Policy and the Australian Consumer Law, the Australian Consumer Law will prevail.
- Further information about the Australian Consumer Law and these Consumer Guarantees is available from the website of the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.
- If a product or service which you purchased from us has a major failure (as defined in the Australian Consumer Law) then you may be entitled to a replacement or refund. You may also be entitled to compensation for any reasonably foreseeable loss or damage resulting from that major failure.
- If a product or service which you purchased from us has a failure which does not amount to a major failure (as defined in the Australian Consumer Law) then you may still be entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced.
Cancellation and Change of Mind
- We do not offer any refund if you change your mind, or find the same product or service cheaper elsewhere.
Products Damaged During Delivery
- In the event that the product you ordered has been damaged during delivery:
- (a) Please contact us as soon as possible.
- (b) Any damaged product must be returned in the condition in which it was received, together with any packaging and other items which you received with the damaged product.
- We will arrange to repair or collect the damaged product and replace it with an equivalent product, or to refund it, provided that you have contacted us within the following time from the date of receipt of the product: 7 days.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Policy, we may refuse to provide a repair, replacement or refund for a product or service purchased by you if:
- You misused the said product in a way which caused the problem.
- You knew or were made aware of the problem(s) with the product or service before you purchased it.
- You asked for a service to be done in a certain manner, or you asked for alterations to a product, against our advice, or you were unclear about what you wanted.
- Any other exceptions apply under the Australian Consumer Law.
Shipping Costs for Returns
- In the event that a product you have purchased fails to meet one or more Consumer Guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law, we shall bear any cost of shipping the said product (the “Returned Product”) back to us, as well as any cost of shipping any replacement product to you.
- If the Returned Product is eligible for a repair, replacement or refund under the terms of this Policy (including under the Australian Consumer Law) then we will reimburse you for the full postage, shipping or transportation costs for the Returned Product.
- If the Returned Product is eligible for a repair, replacement or refund under the terms of this Policy (including under the Australian Consumer Law), then we will organise for the postage, shipping, transportation or collection of the Returned Product, at our cost.
- In the event that we organise and pay for the inspection, postage, shipping, transportation or collection of a Returned Product, and it turns out not to be eligible for a repair, replacement or refund under the terms of this Policy (including under the Australian Consumer Law), then you will be required to pay the costs of any inspection, postage, shipping, transportation or collection of the Returned Product.
- We aim to process any requests for repairs, replacements or refunds within 1-2 days of receipt.
How to Return Products
- You can contact us at the end of this Policy to discuss a return using the information.
- Unless otherwise defined in our sole discretion, we shall pay all refunds in the same form as the original purchase or to the same account or credit card used to make the original purchase.
- To be eligible for a refund, repair or replacement, you must provide proof of purchase.
- You may be required to provide a government issued identification to qualify for a refund, repair or replacement.
- If you wish to speak to us about this Policy or about any refund, repairs or replacements, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org