Thank you for visiting and shopping at AUS IT Tech Direct Pty Ltd. The following information sets out the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Processing your Order
- An email confirmation is sent to your e-mail address after placing your order. Please keep this e-mail as proof of your purchase.
Shipment Processing Time
- Processing time refers to the time it takes for us to prepare your order for shipping.
- After your payment is authorised and verified, all orders are processed within 1-2 Days. We will contact you for some reason if there are any delays.
- However, some orders may ship within as few as 1 day and some may take up to 7 days.
- Domestic Only AUS IT Tech Direct Pty Ltd does not ship internationally at this time. We ship domestic only – anywhere in Australia.
Shipment rates and delivery estimates
- We endeavor to get your order to you as soon as possible. Once your order is placed, an estimated delivery time will be provided to you. Delivery times are estimates and commence from the date of shipment, rather than the date of order. Delivery times are to be used as a guide only and are subject to the acceptance and approval of your order. Estimated arrival dates are not guaranteed. Weather delays and other unforeseen circumstances may impact deliver time. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we make every effort to fulfil your order.
- The order will arrive within 1 – 5 business days.
- Standard Shipping costs $10.95 for orders under $500
- Free shipping available for orders over $500
PLEASE NOTE: Free freight applies from closest warehouse to delivery address. All split orders will incur freight charges if invoice total is less than $500. Racks, chairs, desks and other oversize items 30KG or heavier do not qualify for free freight from free shipping.
- Note: Subject to placing your order before specific cut-off times.
- Business day means Monday to Friday, except holidays.
- Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Date of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, method of delivery, and the items ordered.
- Products may be delivered in separate shipments.
- When placing your order, we consider these factors when calculating the Estimated Delivery Date:
- Transit Time: The amount of time it takes your order to leave our distribution centre and arrive at the local delivery carrier.
- We will not be responsible for wrong shipping address if you provide incorrect information.
- AUS IT Tech Direct Pty Ltd aims to provide visibility and transparency throughout the shipment process. Once your order is confirmed and shipped, you will receive a link to track your package.
- All orders delivered within Australia automatically have tracking.
- If there is any damage to the packaging on delivery, contact us immediately at 1800 314 415.
Missing or Lost Package
- There are several reasons why a package gets lost or becomes a deliver exception. We’ve found that, more often that not, the package is either in the building or with a neighbour. AUS IT Tech Direct Pty Ltd politely requests that customers look in common courier hiding spots. Please take a look around and let us know if you find it. If you haven’t located your order, please contact us at 1800 314 415 to report missing or lost packages.
- If you have any questions about the delivery and shipment of your order, please see our FAQ page,https://ausittechdirect.com.au/faqs, or contact us at 1800 314 415.